How I Can Support You on Your Path…
When I was 12 years old I loved reading the Bible knowing that there was some TRUTH in the King James Edition that I simply couldn’t grasp. I moved onto Wayne Dyer at 17 years old, then Eckhart Tolle and went to my first in-person group channeling session at 18 – the same year that I started therapy and had a past life regression.
What followed were THREE DECADES of spiritual and personal development.
Here is a partial list of what I have participated in order to heal, evolve, transform and untangle myself from the fear, anxiety, hurt and general difficulties of life:
- Yoga, Meditation, Mindfulness
- Religious Studies, Wiccanism, Paganism and Witch Studies
- Women’s Spirituality, Full Moon, New Moon and Menstrual Blood Ceremonies
- Women’s Circles, Visioning, Daily gratitudes, Mindset work, Shadow work
- Journal practices, Automatic writing practices, Art Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Rogerian Therapy, Reality Therapy, Couples Therapy
- Internal Family Systems, Psychodrama, EMDR, Tapping, NLP
- Sex Therapy, Somatic Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Holotropic Breathwork
- Dr. Joe Dispenza Retreats, Silent Retreats, Spiritual Retreats
- Personal, Business and Parenting Coaching
- Past Life Regressions, Akashic Record Readings, Energy Work of all kinds
- Float Tanks, Drum Journeys, Sweat Lodges
- Astrology, Human Design, Gene Keys
- Christian Mysticism – I was an ordained minister for a period as well.
- Initiations, Illuminations, DNA Activations and Potentiations
- Astrocartography, Psychic Readings, Tarot and Oracle Readings
Whoa. That surprises me to write all of that!
And there is more…this is just what is top of mind!
After all of this, I realized something.
If any of these practices were going to “work”, they would have worked by now.
I have spent my ENTIRE adult life and a fortune on being a good student and prioritizing my growth, healing and transformation so that I could secure a sense of internal safety, a feeling of enoughness and be relieved of tension.
To be fair, most of the practices were useful at some point for a short period of time.
But nothing created any lasting results…which always meant that either:
1) I was not applying myself fully to the tool [← cue the part of me that felt not good enough!]
2) I needed another tool, program, strategy or training to really get at whatever my blocking, unconscious or past life karma shit was that was keeping me from ultimate freedom!
I never achieved bliss, nirvana or even a full and sustained experience of relaxation because ultimately when I got home, had an argument with my son or husband, faced some health issue or money struggle…all of the old whirring in my mind with fearful thoughts would fly back in!
Moments of reliefs were always followed up with the usual fear, worry and anxiety.
Imagine if you could…
LIVING your life without trying to get somewhere else?
Being totally present with the sensations in THIS MOMENT while not trying to rush past them or change something about you.
Imagine EXPERIENCING radical freedom of never needing to fix anything in your life again!
Imagine resting in this moment in your sweet Life without all of the whirring in your mind not because you are using some technique but because you are being with the REALITY OF WHAT YOUR LIFE IS.
As odd as it sounds, a bit like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, you have had the ruby slippers with you this entire time.
Dorothy did not need to go on the big adventure to find home at all. Home was right there with her, she (like you) had the power to access it the entire time!
The answer is so simple and so obvious that we all pass right by it and even dismiss it!
The answer is releasing all of those attempts to CONTROL and setting down the notion that you are in “charge” of your life.
From here you enter uncharted territory for something sweet, fresh and new, so you can experience radical freedom and begin to orient towards pleasure and ease… DAILY!
I work with women and men who are on a precipice, prepared to deeply listen to themselves — possibly for the first time.
And often that deep listening is called for because you SIMPLY CANNOT DO it the old way one more moment.